If you follow me on Instagram, you would’ve known by now that I’m currently using Sanitas Skincare facial products for normal skin. The kit was suggested to me by the estheticians at Windrose Spa at the Compass Point Resort, Nassau, Bahamas.
Read my review on my Spa experience here.
I started using the products, Sunday July 17th, and since then I have seen slight progress. I cannot wait to see what my results will be like in a month. The products are small and came in a little travel bag. The following are included in the package:
- 1 – Lemon Cream Cleanser
- 1 – Glycolic Citrus Cleanser
- 1 – GlycoSolution 5%
- 1 – Moisture Mist
- 1 – VitaRich Serum
- 1 – Antioxidant Moisturizer
The kit also comes with an instructions sheet, that tells you which products to use, one after the other, and which ones to use on specific days: Exercise Day and Rest Day, just like a real workout regimen.
I must admit I started my regimen wrong. I thought exercise days, and rest days meant days when I was highly active and days when I was relaxed, respectively. However, after following up with Ansharday, an esthetician at Windrose Spa, I learned that Exercise days were the days I “worked out” my skin with the stronger products such as the Glycolic Citrus Cleanser and the GlycoSolution, whereas the Rest days were the days I “rested” my skin with the more gentle products like the Lemon Cream Cleanser. Once I learned that, I got it right!
On Exercise Day its recommended you use the following:
- Glycolic Citrus Cleanser: Stimulates healthy cell growth by thoroughly removing dead skin cells, dirt and oil.
- GlycoSolution 5%: Exfoliates the skin and gradually tones hyperpigmentation and fine lines.
- Moisture Mist: Helps to reduce irritation prior to applying your serums, oils, treatments and moisturizer while softening and smoothing your skin’s texture.
- VitaRich Serum: Accelerates skin renewal and prevent premature signs of aging by deeply hydrating the skin. It also firms and smooths the skin.
- Antioxidant Moisturizer: Deeply nourishes the skin while delivering a plumping effect. The result is a firmer, brighter and younger-looking skin.
On Rest Day its recommended you use the following:
- Lemon Cream Cleanser: Hydrates skin while thoroughly removing dirt, excess oil and impurities.
- Moisture Mist
- VitaRich Serum
- Antioxidant Moisturizer
I don’t know which product is my favorite. I love them all! Especially after seeing results.
My facial skin use to be dry, and very hyperpigmented. I started to notice fine lines around my mouth, nose and eyes and I have a lot dark spots.
Now, my skin is soft and moisturized. My face looks more youthful and firm. I’m noticing my complexion is becoming more even and toned, and although I still have these annoying dark spot, I do believe they will fade after a month or so. It’s only been a week.
All the products feel gentle, even the GlycoSolution 5% that burns a little when applied isn’t as bad as other products I’ve used that have burned me, dried my skin, bleach my carpet or smell like a cleaning product.
So far I’m satisfied with these skin care products and I’m happy with results.
My regimen is as follows:
- Exercise Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Rest Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
If you’re interested in trying the Sanitas Skincare visit your local spa or dermatologist as the product isn’t easily found over the counter or online because Sanitas wants you to use the products specific to your needs after a professional consultation.
If you live in Nassau, Bahamas or visiting, make an appointment or walk-in to Windrose Spa at the Compass Point Resort, maybe have a facial and find out which Sanitas product or kit the estheticians will recommend for you!
I guarantee you, you won’t be disappointed.
Tell them 242BlqRze sent you!